Our School Uniform
Please ensure that all your child's clothing is clearly marked with their name. We have 2 lost property bins located near the hall.
- Royal blue top
- White polo shirt or blouse
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt
- In the summer a blue and white gingham or striped dress may be worn
- Socks and tights should be grey, black or blue
- No leggings. Shorts, skirts and dresses must be of a modest length.
- Smart sensible school footwear is required – no trainers or Ugg type boots
We encourage our pupils to take part in individual and team sports as often as possible including extra-curricular activities. It is therefore very important that every child has their PE kit in school at the appropriate times.
If your child is unfit to do PE(including swimming) would you please inform the teacher involved, preferably by letter.
- Blue tee-shirt
- Black shorts
Winter/outdoor PE kit should consist of tracksuit/jogging bottoms with a non-hooded sweat shirt for safety reasons.
In the summer all children will need a swimming costume and towel. Find out more about our Swimming Pool.
Earrings should not be worn on swimming days.
PE bags (and reading folders) are available from School Trends. Both are printed with the school logo. Please do not use large sports bags as we have limited cloakroom space.