Inspire Believe Achieve
Would you like to be part of a team who aim to inspire and encourage our children to believe in their ability to succeed through learning?
We are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and motivated Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our popular village school during Octocter/November 2017. The appointment would be on a ‘needs’ basis in the first instance, although a permanent contract could be offered in the future, subject to the needs of the school.
As at 1st November 2017, our schools will be part of the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT); therefore, the role would be an employee of the LAAT and the role could be employed across our other school, which is at Weston St Mary. The salary would be reflective of the role at Scale Point 11 (£15,512.66 FTE) and the number of weeks worked per year would be 38.
We are seeking candidates who:
- Are self motivated and show initiative
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Can remain focused in a busy environment
- Will be able to work part of a team to achieve the very best for our children
- Have a sense of humour
- Supervise children during the meal, in the playground, classrooms, corridors and cloakrooms.
- Prepare rooms for dining, including setting out tables and chairs or table covers, as appropriate.
- Distribute meals and serve water where required.
- Clear tables and collect rubbish, wash and stack away tables, chairs, water jugs and covers and clean dining area as required.
- Lead children through play and other creative activities.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are more than welcome and are encouraged.
Closing date – Thursday, 5th October 2017