The School Day
Start and finish
- Children can enter the school site from 08:40 am
- Extra learning opportunities start at 08:45 am
- School Day starts at 9:00am
- End of the day 3:20pm
- Morning: 10:30 to 10:45
- Afternoon: 2:00 to 2:15 - Foundation and KS1 only
Some children get hungry before the lunch break so they may bring something like plain biscuits or a piece of fruit to eat during the morning break. Please don't send crisps, sweets, chocolate biscuits or iced biscuits for their mid-morning break. It would also help if the very young children had their snacks named.
- Foundation and KS1: 12:00 to 1:00
- KS2: 12:10 to 1:00
Each day we meet together either as a whole school or in Key Stages for Collective Worship, if this is against your religious convictions please notify the Head teacher in writing. We are a Church of England school and as such a representative from St. Mary's Church regularly joins us and leads our Collective Worship. On certain occasions, classes will be leading the assemblies to which you will be invited.